- GLO-P is a high concentration phosphorus fertilizer enriched with Nitrogen and Zinc developed for use during period of higher energy demands such as rooting, early vegetative development and pre-flowering and flowering.
- GLO-P is easily assimilated through the root and leaves to produce rapid response and prevent deficiency cases.
- GLO-P produces the energy required for rapid activation and promotion of active cell division in the root which results in a well-established and health plant.
- GLO-P promotes the synthesis of tryptophan amino acid which is the precursor for producing natural auxins in the plant. Natural auxins help to boost rooting action which greatly influence the vegetative development of the plant even under stress conditions.
- GLO-P increases the concentration of chlorophyll which gives the plant its green color and increases the rate and efficiency of photosynthesis.
Total Nitrogen 5% w/w
Urea Nitrogen 5% w/w
Total Phosphorus 25% w/w
Water soluble Zinc (Zn) 5% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and Field Crops||150 – 200 cc/ 100L||300-350 cc/ decares|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||200 – 250 cc/ 100L||400-450 cc / decares|