- GLOAMINO is an organic matter concentrate enriched with free amino acids from plant origin
- GLOAMINO Improves mineralization of soil nutrients for easy absorption by the plant root
- GLOAMINO Promotes a fertile rhizosphere suitable for growth and development of beneficial microorganism and improve the good activities of these microorganism to improve crop yield
- GLOAMINO Improves the ability of the soil to hold on to fertilizers applied to the soil and prevent leaching
- GLOAMINO Promotes effective development of the plant during rooting, vegetative growth, flowering and fruit development
- GLOAMINO Helps the plant to effectively respond to and overcome unfavorable stress conditions such as extreme temperatures, drought, salinity, during every stage of the plant development.
- GLOAMINO Stimulates the plant to produce natural growth regulators, enzymes and vitamins which boosts crop productivity and increase quality of harvest.
- GLOAMINO Promotes the production of carbohydrates, proteins, and oils in the fruit/seed which increases the market value of the crop.
Organic matter 45% w/w
Free Amino Acids 22% w/w
Organic Carbon 21% w/w
Organic Nitrogen 3% w/w
Total Potassium 4% w/w
C/N ratio 7
|Type of Crop||Foliar application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||100-150cc/100L|
|Industrial and Field crops||100 – 150cc/100L|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||100 cc/100L|