- GLOBASE is a liquid organic matter fertilizer with supplementary Nitrogen and potassium suitable for enriching the fertility of the soil throughout the life cycle of crops.
- GLOBASE Improves the availability of nutritional elements (NPK and micronutrients) and the ability of the root to effectively assimilate them
- GLOBASE Increases the population of beneficial microorganism in the soil
- GLOBASE Promotes active cell division, and root growth and development
- GLOBASE Boosts plant growth and development by activating enzymes and vitamins which promotes optimal plant metabolism.
- GLOBASE Improves production of sugar and other soluble solids.
- GLOBASE Provides buffer to the soil against accumulation of excess salts, as well as to prevent extreme soil pH conditions.
Organic Matter 40% w/w
Total Nitrogen 2% w/w
Organic Nitrogen 1% w/w
Total Potassium 7% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||200-250cc/100L||1,5 – 2L/decares|
|Industrial and Field crops||200-250cc/100L||1,5 – 2L/decares|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||200-250cc/100L||1,5 – 2L/decares|