- GLOCUP is a rich solution of micronutrient mix including copper, Manganese, and Zinc complexed and chelated by EDTA and Lignosulphanate.
- GLOCUP Corrects and prevent multiple deficiencies problem associated the Copper, Manganese, and Zinc
- Thanks to the Chelating agents, the micronutrients are readily available for rapid uptake by the plant through the leaves and root even in high pH soils.
- GLOCUP Improves the performance of the plant significantly by activating enzymes needed by be plant to produce carbohydrates and promote effective respiration of the plant.
- GLOCUP Improves the immune capacity and strength of the plant against external pathogens by strengthening the cell wall of the plant.
- GLOCUP Promotes nitrogen metabolism and increase the chlorophyll concentration in leaves which increase the rate of photosynthesis
- GLOCUP Activates the production of amino acids and plant growth regulators which influences plant growth and development even under stress conditions.
Water soluble copper (Cu) 5% w/w
Water soluble manganese (Mn) 0,8% w/w
Water soluble Zinc (Zn) 0,8% w/w
EDTA and Alumimium Lignosulphanate chelated
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||100-200cc/100L||200cc – 250cc/decares|
|Industrial and Field crops||250cc/decares|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||100-150cc/100L||500cc – 1L/decares|