- GLOKALPHITE is a special plant defense inducing fertilizer developed to increase the yield and quality of harvest by boosting plant health and vigor and helps the plant systemically combat fungal diseases especially those of the oomycetes family.
- GLOKALPHITE has systemic and quick in action for stimulating the cell to produce large quantity of Phytoalaxins in the plant which strengthen the cell walls against external pathogens.
- GLOKALPHITE helps to effectively fight and destroy fungal disease including Phytophthora, Pythium, Plasmopara
- GLOKALPHITE speeds up the recovery process of damaged plant tissue resulting from pest and diseases attack
- GLOKALPHITE Promotes uniformity in greenery, vegetative growth and overall development of the plant
- GLOKALPHITE promotes photosynthesis and rapidly raise the sugar concentration of fruits within a short time
- GLOKALPHITE increases the firmness, color, freshness and shelf-life of the harvest which increase crop value
- The systemic action of phosphite ions helps to effectively maximize the uptake and distribution of plant nutrients and energy across all plant parts.
Total Phosphorus 30% w/w
Total potassium 20% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||100-150cc/100L||1 – 1,5L/decares|
|Industrial and Field crops||100-150cc/100L|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||100-150cc/100L||1 – 1,5L/decares|