- GLOLIP (NPK 3-17-0) is a liquid fertilizer based on phosphorus and Nitrogen which is rapidly available for uptake by the plant.
- GLOLIP is developed to be used during the earlier stages of crop development to help promote rooting, cell division
- GLOLIP increases the concentration of chlorophyll, and improves the rate of photosynthesis.
- GLOLIP is essential for the production of energy required by the plant during period of high demand such as rooting, early vegetative development, and during pre-flowering stages.
- The resulting effect of applying GLOLIP (NPK 3-17-0) is increased plant vigor, greenery of the plant, and improved productivity.
Total Nitrogen 3% w/w
Total phosphorus 17% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and Field Crops||200 – 250 cc/ 100L||350-400 cc/ decares|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||300 – 350 cc/ 100L||450 – 500cc/ decares|