- GLOMAG is a greening fertilizer based on a balanced proportion of Nitrogen and water soluble Magnesium required for the effective vegetative development of the plant. GLOMAG confers these special benefits to the plant:
- GLOMAG Increases the concentration of chlorophyll in the leaves which promotes greenery and increases the quantity of Carbohydrate produced.
- GLOMAG maintains the integrity of the chlorophyll molecules in the plant because magnesium is at the center of all chlorophyll molecules holding them in place to prevent chlorophyll degradation.
- GLOMAG Promotes cell division process of the plant which gives the plant strength and vigor
- GLOMAG Promotes the production of amino acids that regulate and control plant growth and developments
- GLOMAG Prevents yellowing of the plant and stunted growth due to lack of chlorophyll and energy.
Nitrate Nitrogen 6% w/w
Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg) 9% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||50-75cc/100L||1 – 1,5L/decares|
|Industrial and Field crops||50-75cc/100L|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||50-75cc/100L||1 – 1,5L/decares|