- GLOSAL is special calcium soil complexed with specific carboxylic and organic acids which enhances its effectiveness in controlling soil salinity.
- GLOSAL effectively remove salts from the soil, reducing the harmful effect of soil salinity to the plant and ultimately obtain quality crop harvest.
- GLOSAL removes the toxic sodium in the cation exchange site and replaces it with calcium, which increases the absorption of essential nutrients especially phosphorus and nitrogen.
- GLOSAL improves the quality and market value of the fruit. Calcium and boron in its formulation takes part in cell division and expansion of the fruit.
- GLOSAL increase in uptake of potassium during fruiting which helps to increase the brix level.
- GLOSAL also improves the translocation of sugar to fruits which improves the taste of fruits.
Water soluble calcium Oxide 12% w/w
Water soluble Boron 0,2% w/w
|Type of Crop||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetables||1 – 2L/decares|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||1 – 2L/decares|