- GLOZINPHITE is a special plant defense inducing fertilizer designed for boosting the plant’s immune system and helping the plant systemically combat fungal diseases especially those of the oomycetes family.
- GLOZINPHITE is Highly systemic and quick in action for stimulating the cell to produce large quantity of Phytoalaxins in the plant.
- GLOZINPHITE helps to effectively fights and destroy fungal disease including Phytophthora, Pythium, Plasmopara
- GLOZINPHITE Helps to strengthen the cell wall of plants against external pathogen.
- GLOZINPHITE Activates the production of tryptophan amino acid which is the precursor for producing natural auxins in the plant.
- The natural auxins help to boost rooting action which greatly influence the vegetative development of the plant even under stress conditions.
- GLOZINPHITE Promotes uniformity in the vegetative growth and development of the plant
- The systemic action of phosphite ions working in synergy with the chelating and surfactant ability of Amino Ethyl Ethanol Amin helps to effectively maximize the uptake and distribution of plant nutrients and energy across all plant parts.
Water soluble Zinc (Zn) 8% w/w
Total Phosphorus 20% w/w
Amino Ethyl Ethanol Amin 5% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||75-100cc/100L||500cc – 1L/decares|
|Industrial and Field crops||75-100cc/100L||1 – 1,5L/decares|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||75-100cc/100L||1 – 1,5L/decares|