- MARCOMBO is a balanced mix of water-soluble micronutrients at a suitable proportion required by the plant for maximum growth and productivity.
- MARCOBOM is easily assimilated and transported within the plant tissues to effectively and rapidly prevent or correct multiple micronutrient deficiencies.
- MARCOBOM helps regulate cell division process to increase strength and vigor of the plant.
- MARCOBOM promotes the synthesis of natural plant hormones and vitamins responsible for improving vegetative and reproductive development.
- MARCOBOM is essential for the activation nitrogen metabolism and utilization in the plant.
- MARCOMBO is very rich in important components for the production of chlorophyll which is responsible for the greenery of the plant and production of sugar for energy
- MARCOMBO improves plant resistance to disease and adds value to the crop
Water Soluble Boron (B) 1% w/w
Water soluble Copper (Cu) 0,6% w/w
Water soluble Iron (Fe) 4,5% w/w
Water Soluble Manganese (Mn) 4% w/w
Water soluble Molybdenum (Mo) 0,02% w/w
Water Soluble Zinc (Zn) 6% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||50-75gr/100L||250-500gr/decares|
|Industrial and Field crops||50-75gr/100L||300 – 500gr/decares|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||50-75gr/100L||500-600gr/decares|