- MARMIX is a balanced mix of active micronutrients at a suitable proportion required by the plant for maximum growth and productivity of the plant.
- MARMIX is fully water soluble which makes it easily assimilated and transported within the plant tissues to effectively and rapidly prevent or correct multiple micronutrient deficiencies.
- MARMIX contains important components for the production of chlorophyll which is responsible for the greenery of the plant and production of sugar
- MARMIX contains key nutrients for many enzymes and hormones which play regulatory roles to boost plant growth and development.
- MARMIX promotes nitrogen metabolism and utilization in the plant because it has a major role in chloroplast formation, photosynthesis, and synthesis of enzymes.
- MARMIX improves respiration to maintain proper photosynthetic process and metabolism of the plant.
- MARMIX is designed to prevent losses in yield and value of crop resulting from multiple micronutrient deficiencies.
Water Soluble Boron (B) 0,7% w/w
Water soluble Copper (Cu) 0,6% w/w
Water soluble Iron (Fe) 4% w/w
Water Soluble Manganese (Mn) 4% w/w
Water Soluble Zinc (Zn) 6% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||50-75gr/100L||250-500gr/decares|
|Industrial and Field crops||50-75gr/100L||250 – 500gr/decares|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||50-75gr/100L||500-800gr/decares|