- GLOCOLOR is a biostimulant enriched with micronutrients, it is uniquely developed to stimulate ripening of fruits and enhance the quality parameters of harvest.
- GLOCOLOR regulates the hormonal balance that favors fruit development and maturity.
- GLOCOLOR induces uniformity in ripening and coloring of fruits.
- GLOCOLOR enhances the taste and skin color brightness of fruit, which have significant impact on the market value of the harvest
- GLOCOLOR promotes the accumulation of sugar and soluble solids which increases the sugar/acid ratio.
- GLOCOLOR has anti-stress properties that helps to minimize the negative impact of environmental on the development of the fruit and enhance the water balance in the fruit.
Zinc (Zn) Soluble in water 2% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetables||50 – 75 cc/100L|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||50 – 75 cc/100L|