- GLOFOL is range of water soluble NPK fertilizers combined with active micronutrients specially developed for foliar spray application with the aim of rapidly supplying the major macronutrients and micronutrient for effective plant development.
- GLOFOL Formulations are developed in effectively address the nutritional challenges the crop is facing at specific times during its growth cycle.
- GLOFOL is necessary for the synthesis of Chlorophyll to improve photosynthesis, greenery, vigor and vegetative development of the plant.
- GLOFOL helps to produce the energy requirement of the plant for optimal crop development during period of high demand such as rooting, vegetative growth, flowering and fruit growth stages.
- GLOFOL plays an important role in the activation of enzymes responsible for initiating and promoting photosynthesis to increase the concentration of sugar in fruits and as well as for improve harvest quality.
- GLOFOL effectively correct and prevent multiple deficiency problems associated with the lack micronutrients
GLOFOL 20-20-20 (NPK) + Trace elements (w/w)
GLOFOL 13-40-13 (NPK) + Trace elements (w/w)
GLOFOL 10-10-40 (NPK) + Trace elements (w/w)
|Type of Crop||Foliar application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||100-200gr/100L|
|Industrial and Field crops||75-100gr/100L|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||100-200gr/100L|