- GLOPHOS-ZN is a liquid solution of concentrated phosphorus enriched with Nitrogen and water soluble zinc in a balanced proportion.
- GLOPHOS-ZN Initiates root growth and promoting active cell division in root during the early stages of plant development.
- GLOPHOS-ZN Generates the energy required for rapid activation and promotion of active cell division during rooting and vegetative stage.
- GLOPHOS-ZN Activates the production of natural enzymes and amino acids which promotes plant development even under stress conditions such as heat, cold, drought, etc.
- GLOPHOS-ZN Increases the concentration of chlorophyll in the plant which has direct impact in promoting photosynthesis.
- GLOPHOS-ZN Promotes vigorous plant development during vegetative stage of the plant
Total Nitrogen 5% w/w
Urea Nitrogen 5% w/w
Total Phosphorus 25% w/w
Water Soluble Zinc(Zn) 5% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||100 – 150cc/100L||1 – 1,5L/decares|
|Industrial and Field crops||75-100cc/100L||1 – 1,5L/decares|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||100 – 150cc/100L||1 – 1,5L/decares|