- MARBOR is completely water soluble fertilizer required to meet the boron requirement of plants during stages of high demand such as flowering, fruit setting and fruit formation.
- MARBOR is very easy to be absorbed and utilized by the plant through the leaves
- MARBOR promotes the development of buds and leaves during vegetative growth
- MARBOR improves the flexibility of the pollen tube during flowering to ensure complete and productive fertilization: this is important for quality flowering and fruit setting
- MARBOR increase the mobilization and transportation of carbohydrates in the plant.
- MARBOR prevents important diseases associated with boron deficiency such as hollow heart disease in potato and cucumber.
- MARBOR helps to improve the flexibility of the cell wall of growing fruit which helps prevent fruit cracking during expansion which improves the quality of fruit harvest.
Water soluble Boron (B) 20% w/w
|Type of Crop||Foliar application||Root application|
|Horticultural crop and vegetable||75-100gr/100L||300-500gr/decares|
|Industrial and Field crops||75-100gr/100L|
|Woody crops and Fruit trees||100-150gr/100L||400-600gr/decares|